Simax Glass Tube & Rod
Friedrich & Dimmock Inc. is the largest authorized distributor of Kavalier brand, Simax Glass tubes and glass rod in North America. Simax 33 expansion glass tubing and rod is a low expansion Borosilicate material with high chemical resistance and meets all U.S. Pharmacopeia Standards.
We stock and distribute Simax tube & rod products in our warehouse for quick delivery.
- Excellent thermal shock & chemical stability
- Drawn tubing and rod products are manufactured using the latest technology that yields pristine surfaces that are smooth and pore-free, perfectly transparent, and corrosion resistant.
- Borosilicate glass tube, rods, profiles and capillary tubes are used in the production of laboratory glassware, glass fiber optic ferrules, NMR tubes, IVF pipettes, gas chromatography, industrial apparatus, process pipe, solar collectors, and light fittings.
- Simax glass tube, rod, profile & capillary lengths are 59″ (1,500 mm)
- Blanket orders welcome! 1100 pound minimum for custom drawn glass tubing.
Choose a product from the list below or search the product using the product name or sku: